Fermented Cod Liver Oil. In the super delicious (seriously) cinnamon tingle flavor.
I've been wanting to try this for years now! Ever since a dear friend raved about it!
( thank you miss Heather )
But why fermented cod liver oil over regular cod liver oil?
Turns out there are plenty of reasons; including more nutrition per teaspoon - which is the whole point!
It's produced without heat - ensuring that there is more of the nutrients for your brain, gut, skin and for its cognitive benefits. This is the traditional way that cod liver was made - even back in Roman times.
The reasons to take fermented cod liver oil (FCLO) are all the same reasons to take regular fish oils...
- lubricates digestive system for better regularity; a must for the constipated.
- healthy fats = healthy brains...we've been depriving our body of healthy fats with the low fat craze for over 50 years now - butter is your friend:) FCLO is your friend too;)
- improves cognitive function and learning in children as well as supports their attention and focus.
- lubricates joints, supports healthy skin, bones and teeth (which is why I am taking it) my teeth aren't great and I was told by a trusted teacher that this would help.
- supports the health of the gut overall- we all need that. For all digestive woes.
- lowers inflammation in the body in general. Inflammation is at the root of most ailments. It certainly can't hurt!
- wonderful for eczema, psoriasis and chronically dry skin, lips, eyes, face and even vaginal dryness. Lubricates the entire body.
For most people: Take 3-4 ml for the first month. Then this amount may be reduced. (For adults) Amounts for children will be approximately 1/2 that amount. For severe chronic problems, one may need to take 3-4 ml or more for an extended period of time.
Google Green Pastures Cinnamon Tingle. It's better to buy multiple bottles for a discount so gather some friends and get a few bottles. It's the way to go!