It's Official! I'm attending the Upledger Institute for a Craniosacral Therapy Seminar in Chicago in June!
I'm SO excited- and I just can't hide it!!!! Oh yeah, I said it! :)
I got the student discount and early registration price and everything! It's an amazing opportunity to learn more about my newest healing modality. This will give me even more tools for my naturopathic tool box! I'm so grateful and so blessed to have this opportunity. Bliss:)
This school was started by Dr. John Upledger, now world famous for his work in craniosacral therapy. He has brought it to people around the world and I'm thrilled to have the chance to learn some of his techniques.
Course Highlights: By the end of this 4-day workshop I should be able to:
- Describe the scientific foundation and principles of CranioSacral Therapy - and why it's the key to relieving pain and dysfunction at their source
- Demonstrate finely tuned palpation skills you can rely on as highly sensitive and intuitive healthcare tools
- Identify the subtle craniosacral rhythm and interpret its patterns to accurately evaluate dysfunction and improvements
- Locate the source of physical problems by traveling through the fascial system, that complex web of tissue that impacts all body structures and systems
- Release dural tube restrictions to enhance interactions between the central nervous system and the rest of the body
- Use techniques that produce dramatic health and relaxation effects, including Direction of Energy and Still-Point Induction
- Work with approaches to a number of common ailments such as TMJ dysfunction, head and neck pain, central nervous system disorders and many more
- Put a simple, effective 10-Step Protocol into practice right away