These are decadent!!!
I haven't had the pleasure of making this recipe yet. (I'll be making it for my herb class though!) However, I did have the opportunity to eat SO much of it over my herb walk weekend. They are rich, sweet and addictive! Make with caution as you could eat the entire batch! :)
- 1 16zo Jar of Almond Butter (raw)
- 5 Tbsp Carob Powder
- 5 Tbsp Oats
- 5 Tbsp Finely chopped raw walnuts
- 5 Tbsp Agave Nectar or Honey (I prefer Agave)
- Approximately 1 cup fine grain raw sugar
- Mix Oats, Carob Powder & Walnuts in a food process, good blender or with a hand mixer.
- Add in Almond Butter and Agave
- Once well blended roll in to bite size balls.
- Roll balls in raw sugar- Voila!
While this recipe isn't technically raw, you could get raw almond butter from a health food store that has one of those grinding machines- then you'd REALLY be in business! Let me know if you take a crack at the recipe!