Please consider boycotting the below named companies.
They are donating money to defeat Proposition 37 in California, a ballot initiative which SUPPORTS the Truth in Labeling of Our Food.
If this ballot passes, food manufacturers will begin changing their ways to help make our foods safer, less confusing, and more transparent. Proposition 37 is designed to improve labeling practices and discourage misleading marketing tactics.
Want more info? Read this to find out why you should support Proposition 37.
Please donate just $5 today. If you can give more please do. This is an historic initiative! If our food requires labeling- this means that you will KNOW that a food your buying is genetically modified or not. We deserve the choice- so that we can make educated decisions on what we eat and feed our families.
If you own a business, whether it's in the natural health field or NOT, Please consider endorsing Proposition 37. Add your name to the list- It Feels Good!
- Kashi (owned by Kellogg, which has contributed $632,000 to defeat Proposition 37). Kashi's so-called "natural" breakfast cereals have tested positive for the presence of GMOs. Kellogg also owns the "natural" brands Bear Naked and Morningstar Farms.
- Silk soymilk (owned by the nation's largest dairy, Dean Foods, which has contributed $253,000 to the effort to kill Proposition 37). Dean Foods also owns White Wave Tofu and Horizon milk and dairy products.
- R.W. Knudsen (owned by Smucker, which has contributed $388,000 to defeat proposition 37). Smucker also owns Santa Cruz Organic.
- Cascadian Farm (owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37). General Mills also owns Larabar and Muir Glen.
- Honest Tea (owned by Coca-Cola which has contributed $1,164,400 to defeat Proposition 37). Coca-Cola also owns Odwalla.
- Naked Juice (owned by PepsiCo which has contributed $1,716,300 to defeat Proposition 37). PepsiCo also owns Tostito's Organic and Tropicana Organic.
- 18 More Companies that Oppose the Truth in Labeling of Our Food.
That's over $4,000,000 donated by "natural" food companies we trust- to DEFEAT a ballot that would ensure our food is labeled truthfully. Why would they do this?