Please donate just $5 today. If you can give more please do. This is an historic initiative! If our food requires labeling- this means that you will KNOW that a food your buying is genetically modified or not. We deserve the choice- so that we can make educated decisions on what we eat and feed our families.
If you own a business, whether it's in the natural health field or NOT, Please consider endorsing Proposition 37. Add your name to the list- It Feels Good!
- Kashi (owned by Kellogg, which has contributed $632,000 to defeat Proposition 37). Kashi's so-called "natural" breakfast cereals have tested positive for the presence of GMOs. Kellogg also owns the "natural" brands Bear Naked and Morningstar Farms.
- Silk soymilk (owned by the nation's largest dairy, Dean Foods, which has contributed $253,000 to the effort to kill Proposition 37). Dean Foods also owns White Wave Tofu and Horizon milk and dairy products.
- R.W. Knudsen (owned by Smucker, which has contributed $388,000 to defeat proposition 37). Smucker also owns Santa Cruz Organic.
- Cascadian Farm (owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37). General Mills also owns Larabar and Muir Glen.
- Honest Tea (owned by Coca-Cola which has contributed $1,164,400 to defeat Proposition 37). Coca-Cola also owns Odwalla.
- Naked Juice (owned by PepsiCo which has contributed $1,716,300 to defeat Proposition 37). PepsiCo also owns Tostito's Organic and Tropicana Organic.
- 18 More Companies that Oppose the Truth in Labeling of Our Food.
That's over $4,000,000 donated by "natural" food companies we trust- to DEFEAT a ballot that would ensure our food is labeled truthfully. Why would they do this?
Who supports Our Right To Know What's in Our Food?