What's for lunch? Crisp Organic Kale Salad!
Here's what you'll need!
- Finely Chopped Young Kale
- Thinly Sliced Cucumber
- Drizzle of Hemp & Herb Dressing
- Light Sprinkle of Parmesan
- Sprinkle of Ground Flax & Pumpkin Seeds for Crunch!
- Add Feta Cheese to beef it up a bit if you like! ;)
Benefits of these foods include Calcium from the Kale & antioxidants from the tomatoes- especially home grown!
Selecting Young Kale will ensure a better flavor. Young Kale are the smaller leaves, they are more delicate & less bitter.
There are digestive benefits from the Apple Cider Vinegar, Hemp oil & herbs in the dressing. Ground flax provides additional fiber & Pumpkin Seeds are naturally anti-parasitic (gets rid of parasites). It's delicious without the cheese but with it- downright spectacular! Happy Summer!